1. -Do you know anything about the meeting ______ in Italy? -Yes, and as a matter of fact I attended it.
A. to be held B. held C. being held D. to hold
2. There are about 70 people ______ in the accident.
A. were killed B. who killed C. killing D. killed
3. It’s such a big room. If you don’t speak loud enough, you’ll never make yourself ______.
A. hear B. hearing C. to hear D. heard
4. In earliest times, people had eaten their food______.
A. uncooked B. being uncooked C. uncooking D. to be uncooked
5. The hunters had the fire ______ at the night in the woods.
A. burnt B. burning C. to burn D. burned
6. John went to town yesterday and had his bike ______ there.
A. repair B. to repair C. repairing D. repaired
7. My wife is planning to have the furniture ______ light gray.
A. paint B. painting C. to paint D. painted
8. The dress doesn’t fit, I’ll have to have it ______.
A. sold B. charged C. changed D. adopted
9. Mr. Smith had the report ______ as soon as he finished ______ it.
A. to be typed…to write B. typed…to write C. being typed…writing D. typed…writing
10. ______ white, the kitchen looks much better than before.
A. Paints B. Painted C. Paining D. To paint
答案：1.B 2.D 3.D 4.A 5.B 6.D 7.D 8.C 9.D 10.B