1. It’s no use ______ your chickens before they are hatched.
A. count B. to count C. counting D. of counting
2.We are looking forward to ______ a trip to your country.
A. take B. taking C. be taking D. having taken
3.She is looking forward as much to his return as he himself to ______ her.
A. have seen B. see C. seeing D. having taken
4.I know nothing about ______ in the army.
A. she working B. for her to work C. her having worked D. her having been worked
5. I apologize for ______ my promise.
A. not having kept B. being kept C. not to have kept D. having not kept
6. He had no difficulty ______ the problem.
A. to work out B. to have worked out C. working out D. having worked out
7. He wondered if he could slip out of the lecture hall without anyone ______.
A. noticing B. noticed C. to notice D. being noticed
8. I thought it was worth ______ a hundred miles to see the basketball game.
A. of driving B. driving C. drive D. being driven
9. I’ll never forget ______ you for the first time.
A. meeting B. driving C. drive D. being driven
答案：动名词 1. C 2.B 3.C 4.C 5.A 6.C 7.A 8.B 9.A