1.Most Chinese like to drink tea. But some prefer coffee ______ tea.
A. to B. for C. with D. against
2.I prefer writing a term paper ______ taking an examination.
A. than B. to C. for D. rather than
3.The picture reminds me ______ the time we spent together in New York.
A. of B. in C. for D. to
4.I objected ______ the meeting without him.
A. to have B. to having C. having D. have
5. They arrived home very wet, as they had walked all the way ______ the rain.
A. in B. below C. under D. into
6. Last Sunday and ______ my great surprise I met Bullen in town.
A. to B. for C. as D. at
7. I met her ______ my way______.
A. in…home B. on…home C. in…to home D. to…to home
8. From here, we can see the bridge ______ construction.
A. below B. by C. under D. with
9. Electricity is ______ great use in industry and everyday life.
A. be B. of C. in D. with
答案：1.A 2.B 3.A 4.B 5.A 6.A 7.B 8.C 9.B